If you find yourself frustrated and embarrassed by urinary incontinence issues, know that there is hope and a path towards improvement at Boston Direct Health.
Our non-surgical treatments are designed to address incontinence concerns, providing a discreet and effective solution that doesn’t involve surgery.
Whether you’re experiencing stress incontinence, urge incontinence, or a combination of both, the expert team at BDH understands the sensitive nature of these issues and is committed to helping you regain control and confidence. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
How does Boston Direct Health treat urinary incontinence?
O-Shot® Quick Facts:
- The O-Shot® uses plasma from the patient’s own blood.
- The plasma is strategically injected into specific areas of the vaginal tissue.
- Growth factors in the plasma stimulate the regeneration of tissue, enhancing the strength and elasticity of the vaginal walls.
- This treatment can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, providing better support to the bladder and reducing involuntary urine leakage during activities such as laughing, sneezing, or exercising.
What causes urinary incontinence?
Urinary incontinence can be attributed to a variety of factors:
- A weakening of the pelvic floor muscles, often a consequence of childbirth, pregnancy, or aging.
- Hormonal changes, especially during menopause, can contribute to a loss of tissue elasticity and muscle tone in the pelvic region.
- Certain medical conditions, including obesity, diabetes, and urinary tract infections, can exacerbate the risk of urinary incontinence.
- Lifestyle factors, such as high-impact physical activities, smoking, and excessive caffeine intake, can also play a role in the development or worsening of incontinence.
Schedule a free consultation in Boston
At Boston Direct Health, we are here to help you in the journey towards improved bladder control and a more confident, carefree life. It all starts with a free consultation, where your BDH provider will answer any questions that you have and create a custom treatment plan just for you. Call at 617-304-1965 or fill out the form below to get in touch.