If you’re frustrated with the appearance of large pores on your face and feel disheartened by the lack of improvement with conventional skincare products, there’s hope at Boston Direct Health.
Our non-surgical aesthetic treatments are specifically designed to address concerns like enlarged pores and offer a solution that goes beyond traditional skincare. At BDH, we understand that large pores can impact your confidence, and our expert team is here to guide you towards effective, personalized treatments.
Whether you’re seeking smoother skin texture or a refined complexion, our non-invasive procedures are tailored to target and minimize large pores. Don’t let frustration dictate your skincare journey—discover the transformative possibilities that we can provide during your free consultation.
How does Boston Direct Health treat large pores?
ADVATx® Quick Facts:
- ADVATx® uses specific wavelengths of light to penetrate the skin, stimulating collagen production and promoting skin rejuvenation.
- The yellow and infrared wavelengths used in these treatments are particularly adept at reaching the deeper layers of the skin, where they work to tighten and remodel the collagen fibers.
- By enhancing skin elasticity and structure, ADVATx® reduces the size and visibility of pores.
- Additionally, the controlled thermal effect of this laser encourages the shedding of dead skin cells, promoting a smoother skin texture and minimizing the factors that contribute to enlarged pores.
Morpheus8 Quick Facts:
- This innovative procedure combines radiofrequency (RF) energy with microneedling to target the deeper layers of the skin.
- The microneedles create controlled micro-injuries, stimulating the natural healing process, while the RF energy penetrates deep into the dermal layers, promoting collagen and elastin production.
- As a result, the skin’s structure is strengthened, leading to improved elasticity and reduced pore size.
- Morpheus8’s precision allows for customizable treatment depths, ensuring that it can specifically target areas with enlarged pores.
What causes large pores?
Large pores can result from various factors, including:
- An overproduction of sebum, the skin’s natural oil, can lead to congestion and stretching of the pores.
- Genetics – individuals with a family history of large pores may be predisposed to this skin characteristic.
- Aging, as the skin loses elasticity over time, causing pores to appear larger.
- Sun damage contributes by reducing collagen levels and making the skin less firm, accentuating the prominence of pores.
- Poor skincare habits, such as inadequate cleansing and exfoliation, can lead to the accumulation of dead skin cells and debris, making pores appear larger.
Schedule a free consultation in Boston
Say goodbye to ineffective skincare products and hello to a revitalized, pore-refined appearance. It all starts with a free consultation at Boston Direct Health. Our skincare experts will develop an effective treatment tailored perfectly to your skin type and concerns. Call 617-304-1965 or fill out the form below to get started.