If you have stubborn age spots on your face or body, you’ve probably tried a variety of over-the-counter skin care products that failed to rejuvenate your skin. Luckily, Boston Direct Health has the most advanced aesthetics technology to help you look as young as you feel.
Our expert team understands the impact that these spots can have on your skin’s appearance and your confidence. At BDH, we offer innovative treatments designed to specifically target and reduce age spots, promoting an even skin tone and a radiant complexion.
Embrace the possibility of revitalized and more youthful-looking skin without the need for surgery. During your free consultation, we will guide you on a transformative journey towards renewed confidence and a brighter, spot-free complexion.
How does Boston Direct Health treat age spots?
ADVATx® Quick Facts:
- This FDA-approved laser system combines high-powered yellow and infrared laser energy to improve skin tone, texture, and the overall health of the skin.
- During treatments, the targeted delivery of laser energy specifically focuses on the pigmented cells responsible for age spots.
- The yellow and infrared wavelengths are absorbed by the melanin in the brown spots, leading to controlled thermal energy that gently breaks down the pigmented clusters.
- This process prompts the body’s natural healing response, encouraging the gradual fading of age spots and promoting the growth of new, healthier skin cells.
AgeJET™ Quick Facts:
- Through the controlled conversion of medical-grade nitrogen gas into nitrogen plasma, this device generates a high-energy state that, when applied to the skin, initiates a controlled thermal response.
- As the skin heals, it produces fresh, healthy cells, reducing the appearance of age spots.
- Nitrogen plasma technology allows for precise and customizable treatment, ensuring minimal impact on surrounding tissues.
Chemical Peel Quick Facts:
- Promotes controlled exfoliation of the skin.
- The chemical solution gently removes the outermost layer of skin, encouraging the shedding of pigmented cells that contribute to brown spots.
- This exfoliation process not only diminishes the appearance of existing age spots but also stimulates the production of new, evenly pigmented skin cells.
- The depth and intensity of the chemical peel can be tailored to the specific needs of the individual, allowing for a customizable approach.
What causes age spots?
Age spots, also known as liver spots or sun spots, are primarily caused by prolonged exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun.
Over time, this exposure leads to the accumulation of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin color, in certain areas of the skin. UV rays accelerate the production of melanin, causing it to clump together and form these dark, flat spots.
While age spots are most commonly associated with sun exposure, factors such as:
- A history of sunburns
can also contribute to their development.
Schedule a free consultation in Boston
Aging is inevitable but age spots aren’t. If you’re ready for a custom treatment plan that actually works, contact the skincare experts at Boston Direct Health today. During your free consultation, your provider will assess your skin and develop a personalized approach based on your cosmetic goals. Call 617-304-1965 or fill out the form below to rejuvenate your skin.